1. When using and installing, it is required to be careful and careful. It is not allowed to punch the bearing with strong force, directly knock the bearing with hammer, and transfer pressure through rolling element.
2. Use appropriate and accurate installation tools, try to use special tools, and try to avoid using cloth and staple fiber.
3. Keep the bearing and its surrounding environment clean, even if the invisible dust enters the bearing, it will increase the bearing wear, vibration and noise. 4. To prevent the bearing from rusting, when directly taking the bearing by hand, it is necessary to fully wash off the sweat on the hand and coat it with high-quality mineral oil before operation. Pay special attention to rust prevention in rainy season and summer.
Basic structure of linear bearing
(1) The profile surface of the standard linear bearing is a high-precision cylindrical surface, and has a high degree of coaxiality with the linear bearing. It can be directly installed in the bearing. Both ends are fixed with retaining ring or gland. The installation is simple, convenient and has a wide range of applications.
(2) The size of clearance type bearing is the same as that of standard type bearing. Because the outer sleeve has axial groove, it can be installed on the bearing seat with adjustable inner diameter, so it is easy to adjust the clearance between bearing and shaft. Small radial clearance can be obtained by adjusting this type of bearing.
(3) The outer ring of the open type bearing has an opening equivalent to the width of a row of ball loops. This kind of bearing can be used when the shaft has been fixed on the supporting rod or support to prevent the shaft from bending. The clearance of this kind of bearing is also easy to adjust